Sunday 27 July 2008

Sunday...

Sunday, last day spending the night at my own house, my own bed and in my own room...then have to be away for 5 days again...huhu..i'm writing this blog while waiting for my downloading to finish. I downloaded the japanese drama called Nodame Cantabile...the main actor for this drama is sooo cute..hehe..I've already finished doing my assignment for material egineering but still yet to finish is study laplace transform as I'll have a quiz for it tomorrow night. urghh why is it so hard to remember things that I've used to learn? Fazilah is now at her hometown spending time with her husband and family..aiya, forgot to ask her what's the rate for currency exchange for indonesian rupiah there at johor. if the rate is slightly higher, maybe i'll just settle it here. FYI, i'm going to bandung, indonesia again..yeah, again coz i've been there august last year. what a terrific place to shop. I'll get down to the details of my trip as soon as I'm back from there ok. I wanna continue watching the japan drama so till then, adios.

No comments: