Monday 21 July 2008

STUDENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Huhu....after a long time of interval...I've already started my class last week..finally a student again...I really hope that I can manage to finish my degree without having to extend even for a semester this time. My problem now is to try to remember all the things I've used to learn... Thank god that all my lecturer for this semester are all in good mood and very nice to the students.. haha..target want to get 4 flat for this very first semester...(very ambitious right??)..so what!!! Now, I'm busy calling and contacting all my friends who used to be a degree student in UiTM to help me survive ... Thanks to my father, mother, sisters and brothers and friends who always there when I need them...who support me through all the hard time especially through all the lacking of money time...Oklah, I have to get back to work now...maybe after 5 minutes, I'll write another blog...who knows right..adios.

No comments: