Monday 28 July 2008

Focused...

Hmmm...morning...oops afternoon...hehe..another day with a tons of works in the office. Yesterday, in class signal and systems 2, i had another quiz which comes to 3 quiz overall for this time being...and for three time in the row, i can't answer even a part of it. arghhh so damn clever..but after my lecturer show the solution for it, i simply ask one of my classmate to teach me. Finally i understand what i'm doing and finally i hope, i can cope with the subject. what the hell i'm talking about...I'm going to survive this semester with flying colours..(being ambitious again!!) oklah, have to continue with my work again...with that, i leave you guys with a simple quotes... "You must remain focused on your journey to greatness." -- Les Brown...adios.

No comments: